The decision process for the 2009 GSoC projects has been completed. You can read Ben’s announcement on the opencog-soc Google group.
The accepted projects are:
- Joel Lehman – Extending MOSES to evolve Recurrent Neural Networks
- David Kilgore – Python Interfaces For OpenCog Framework API
- Ruiting Lian – Natural Language Generation using RelEx and the Link Parser
- Rui Liu – Application of Pleasure Algorithm Project
- samir souza – Integration of Language Comprehension with Virtual Agent Control in OpenCog
- siva reddy – Statistical Learning and Refinement of RelEx Graph Transformation Rules
- Jeremy Schlatter – Distributed and Persistent AtomSpace
- Kemal Eren – Neurobiological data analysis in OpenBioMind
- Xiaohui Liu – Improved hBOA by integrating the BBHC and implement the simulated annealing algorithm
More detail is available for each on the GSoC OpenCog home page.